Our Values and Aims
At Blackhorse Primary School we have 4 key values which underpin everything we do and are discussed often. They are:
Respect - for ourselves, our families, our school and our communities.
Pride - in our achievements and those of others.
Bravery - To attempt challenges which will be difficult.
Success - A belief that with effort anything is possible.
Our Aims, remind everyone in our school community what we are trying to achieve at the end of every day, week, term, year and by the time our children leave us:
We aim for every child to:
1. know how to stay safe, healthy, happy and make sensible choices;
2. have respect for themselves, the environment and their communities;
3. be resilient, brave and inquisitive learners;
4. achieve our high expectations;
5. aspire to be their 'best self' and change the world!