COVID 19 INFORMATION
COVID 19 INFORMATION PAGE
This page contains information as to how Blackhorse Primary School is safely managing the Covid-19 outbreak. Please click on the documents below for more information.
A guide to Lockdown 2021 Home Learning
On this page you will find all the information you need about our current Covid Closure (January 2021). The remote learning this time round is different to the last and we have tried to learn from what you told us in the first lockdown closure.
This time home learning will include:
- Daily registration in the morning to get the children ready for the day.
- Daily video lessons in reading, writing and maths, with activities.
- Daily feedback sessions just before lunch and in small groups during the afternoon.
- Enquiry activities which cover other areas of the curriculum.
- Daily reading video calls for children who need extra practice.
The key message to children this time round is that home learning (like normal school) is compulsory, not optional and teachers will be on hand every step of the way to help your child stick to their learning.
If your child does not have their own tablet or laptop, or if you have limited internet access, please let us know as we can provide devices and internet access to you free of charge.
Our updated Remote Learning Plan can be found below: