Set 03.12.21, Due 10.12.21
Home learning (03.12.21)
Below you will find the tasks to complete at home this week. If you are struggling finding time or a quiet place, please speak to your teacher as soon as possible.
Remember, your reading records will be checked on Monday and everything else on Friday.
Home Learning Tasks
(4) Reading - recorded in your reading log with ONE quality comment (Hand in Monday)
(5) TTRS - Log on and complete 20 sessions (Remember this is checked on a Thursday)
Mr Botten's Maths Club work is found here: https://WOPIIEA.exampro.net
For support with these tasks we have uploaded some videos on our Year 6 Video Channel to help; some from us and some from our colleagues in other schools.
You might find some helpful tasks, activities or information that might help prepare you for your learning in the week ahead too. Have a look at what we are doing and the resources below.
For more support with these tasks we have uploaded some explanation and walk-through example videos on our Year 6 Video Channel to help.
Being a Writer
You might find it helpful to watch this short film to prepare you for the work we will be doing being a writer next week.
Loteria de Navidad
Being a Mathematician
We will be drawing shapes and using co-ordinates and quadrants on a graph to draw these. Have a look at these resources to help get ready for our week.
- This link takes you to a page which shows you what the four quadrants are.
- The information on this webpage The School Run will help lots too and will also let your parents know what you are learning about too.
- Follow this link to take you to the BBC Bitesize menu for shapes and movement; we will be translating and reflecting shapes.
- These games and video about reflection will also help prepare you for this week's work.
Watching these following videos will help too.